Property Transfers for May 14, 2014
The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Laurie A. Wratchford, St. George, 7.7591 acres to Steven Lee Wratchford, Jr. and Laurie A. Wratchford, $0.
- Carol Louise Reel, Hambleton Corporation, Road Frontage Lot Seventh Street to Noah Lee Rhoades, Jr., $18,000.
- Joseph Caldrone, Thomas Corporation, ½ Lot #56 Surface Only to Sean James Tierney and Hanna Rose Tierney, $44,500.
- Holly O. Bine, Hendricks Corporation, 4/18 Interest Pt Lot 29, Lots 30, 31, 36 & 37 to Shirley A. Bine, $0.
- Robert H. Krinke and Gladys H. Krinke, Dry Fork, Unit E4 Week 40 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Home Owners Association, Inc., Less than $100.
- Dale A. Oliverio and Heidi R. Oliverio, Dry Fork, Unit E2 Week 14 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Home Owners Association, Inc., Less than $100.
- Christal L. McCall, Dry Fork, Unit B4 Week 29 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Home Owners Association, Inc., $467.50.
- Donald L. Knotts and Barbara Susan Knotts, Black Fork, Corrective Deed: 1.27 acres to Alta Snyder, $0.
- Richard A. Pill/sub Trustee. Yvonne S. Shaughnessy and Jeremy R. Shaughnessy, Davis Corporation, Foreclosure: Lot 80 Tuscan Ridge Subdivision Section 1 to Branch Banking and Trust Company, $16.500.
- Richard A. Pill/sub Trustee, Miguel G. Melgoza and Merces C. Melgoza, Davis Corporation, Foreclosure: Lot 113 Tuscan Ridge Subdivision Section 1 to Branch Banking and Trust Company, $13,125.
- Karen M. Dupre/Trustee, Dupre Family Revocable Trust, Dry Fork, Unit/Lot 72 Sect E Black Bear Woods 0.104 ac. To Douglas B. Spry and Janet E. Young, Spry, $121,000.
- Alexander U. Thompson and Solena N. Parsons, Dry Fork, 0.31 acre to Marshall D. Parsons and Minnie E. Parsons, $0.
- Rebecca L. Corcoran, Black Fork, Lot #10 Lambert Meadows to Darius M. Dillard and Mallory A. Dillard, $90,000.
- Joseph Turner and Michelle Turner, Dry Fork, Units 141 & 142 Building A Black Bear Inn to Cameron Varley Dunlop, $60,000.
- Carole A. Phillips, Davis Corporation, 0.33 acre or 25500 sq. ft. to Martin B. Williams and Nancy Mammarella, $70,000.
- Winterset 18 LLC. Dry Fork, Lot 18 Winterset 0.29 acre to Daniel Parks and Jill Parks, $390,000.
- Bernard R. Hedrick and Brenda L. Roddy, Black Fork, 5 5/8 acres to Terry W. Carr, $30,000.