Property Transfers for April 1, 2014
The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Jean A. Hedrick, Scott D. Hedrick and Amy L. Simmons. Dry Fork, Lot #6 1.65 acres to Jean A. Hedrick, Scott D. Hedrick, Amy L. Simmons and Edith Bonner, $0.
- R.D. Jones, Jr. and Dorothy Jones, Dry Fork, 56.95 Ac Life Estate Reserved to Scott D. Jones, $0.
- Karen L. Dipaolo, Davis Corporation, Lot # 295 Surface only to Karen L. Dipaolo, $0.
- Thomas Y. Kittredge/Trustee, Ashley L. King/Trustee, Amelia L. King/Trustee, United Bank Inc./Trustee and Arthur L. King Dynasty Trust, Dry Fork, Unit/Lot #23 Winterset to ALK Winterset LLC. $0.
- Green Acres Partnership, Brian V. Emigh, Stephen W. Pahno, John P. Desmond and Jeffrey W. Life, Black Fork, Lot #6 Sections A and B Camp Wilderness to Jeffrey W. Life, $0.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #136 Section H 20’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Loretta W. Pennington, $400.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #110 EH Section H 10’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Carole J. Pennington, $200.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #149 Section H 20’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Cindy L. Sigley, $400.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #163 WH Section H 10’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Cindy L. Sigley, $200.
- Cynthia E. Martlock, Sheila J. Croft and Ellery L. Mullenax, Dry Fork, 1.03 Acres to Willis B. Mullenax, Jr., $58,912.50.
- Jerry Shepard, Fairfax, Lots 90, 91, 92, 93, and 94 Pierce W/ 1988 MH Life Estate Reserved to Shelby Lynn Hunt and Dawn Jean Hunt, $0.
- John W. Ferguson, Dry Fork, Unit C2 Week 26 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to James V. Robinson and Treasa K. Robinson, $0.
- Deerfield Village Development, Inc., Dry Fork, (1) 1.7438 ac (2) 0.426 ac to Deerfield Village Owners Association, $23,200.
- Frank G. Dotson, St. George, (1) 54 ac (2) 64.75 ac (3) 54.25 ac Clay Lick Run to Frank G. Dotson, $0.