Property Transfers for April 9, 2014
The following property transfers have been filed in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Michael G. Lawrence and Mary E. Hayes Lawrence, Dry Fork, Lot 22 Pointy Knob to Michael Gerard Lawrence/Trustee, Mary Hayes Lawrence/Trustee, Michael G. Lawrence and Mary H. Lawrence Trust, $0.
- Charles Robert Lloyd, Tammy Lloyd, Traci Lynn Sedlock and Chris Sedlock, Hambleton Corporation, Lot 93 to Charles D. Lloyd and /Teresa C. Lloyd, $0.
- Fred L. Stone and Judy F. Stone, Parsons/Black Fork, (1) Lot #10 Wingfield Addition Parsons (2) 4.25 ac BF District to Louis Plaza, Inc., $0.
- Bfong Solutions, LLC, Parsons Corporation, 22066 sq. ft. or 0.51 acre/plat to Paul E. Poling and Alisa A. Poling, $15,000.
- Scott E. Weese, Dry Fork, Lot #34 Canaan Vistas 0.247 acre to Freda Bailey and Ginger S. Bailey, $228,500.
- Jeffrey W. Lobb and Christopher J. Reynolds, Dry Fork, Tract #23 Spruce Glades Timberline to Stephen E. Albrecht and Jennifer S. Albrecht, $300,000.
- Robert L. Huffman, Jr. and Ruby M. Huffman, Dry Fork, Water line easement to John R. Marra, Jr. and Kathy L. Marra, less than $100.
- John R. Marra, Jr. and Kathy L. Marra, Dry Fork, (1) .86 acre (2) 0.17 acre (3) 0.58 acre w/row to John W. Turner and Teresa T. Turner, $129,000.
- Albert J. Colaianni and Margaret Colaianni, Dry Fork, Tract #27 Deer Ridge Timberline 5.73 acres to Gregory W. Bowman and Nichole H. Bowman, $171, 000.
- and of Canaan Home Owners Association, Inc., Dry Fork, Unit F1 Week 5 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Christopher D. Lerche and Lauren C. Lerche, $450.
- Joyce A. Carr. Parsons Corporation, Lots 1 and 2 Block A Nursery Addition to Sylvia M. Moyers, $0.