Property Transfers for February 4, 2014
The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- O’Donavoah D. Dixon, II, Parsons Corporation, ½ int P/O Lots #97 and #98 to David E. Gidley, Sr., $25,822.89
- Carol Moore, Black Fork, (1) 140×45 parcel (2) 11,400 sq. ft. (3) Septic Row life estate reserved to Joshua D. Moore, $0.
- Pat A. Nichols/Sub Trustee, Joseph E. King, Black Fork, Foreclosure 1 acre to Carlo Ricottilli and Patricia Ricottilli, $6,001.
- Virginia Mary Jacobs, Dry Fork, Lot #7 Jenningston Farm 8.114 acres to Virginia Mary Jacobs Estate Planning Trust, Virginia Mary Jacobs/Trustee, $0.
- Sarah T. Fletcher/Trustee , Robert G. Thompson/Trustee, Thompson 405 Farm Trust, Dry Fork, 1147 square feet/plat to Herz, Herz, Reichle, Inc., $10,000.
- Mary R. Edwards, Dry Fork, Unit C6 Week 34 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Dwain Neal Shears and Kimberlee Shears, $0.
- Mary R. Edwards, Dry Fork, Unit G2 Week 16 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Gary Lee Edwards and Beth Edwards, $0.
- Shari Anne Scolaro/Trustee, Spencer C. Luchak Living Trust, Dry Fork, Unit F6 Week 24 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Homeowners Association, Inc., less than $100.
- James F. Marion and Janice E. Marion, Dry Fork, Unit D3 Week 1 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Homeowners Association, Inc., less than $100.
- Gary L. Comet and Jo Anna L. Comet, Dry Fork Unit F5 Week 27 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Homeowners Association, Inc., less than $100.
- Delvin Charles Knotts, St. George, Parcel A on hand drawn plat to Ralph Lester Knotts and Emma Ann Knotts, $0.
- Joshua Bowley and Mellisa Bowley, Black Fork, 0.513 acre Blackman Flats Heights Subdivision to Cory Seth White, $108,000.
- Robert Neil Gutshall, Thomas Alvin Gutshall, David Morgan Gutshall, Gary Allen Gutshall and Julia A. Gutshall, Parsons Corporation, (1) Eastern Pt Lots 26, 27, 28 and 29 (2) Lots 48 and 49 to Donald P. Silk, $72,000.