Property Transfers for March 19, 2014
The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- James Daris Alkire and Eric Scott Alkire, Parsons Corporation, Lot 75, surface only, life estate reserved to James Daris Alkire and Eric Scott Alkire, $0.
- Robert Ferguson and Linda Ferguson, Dry Fork, Unit 124, Bldg A, Tract A, Black Bear Inn to Thomas P. Henry, III and Dana A. Henry, $33,500.
- Harleigh E. Seely, Dry Fork, Unit D5, Week 12, Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Land of Canaan Home Owners Association, Inc., less than $100.
- Jennifer L. Kung, Dry Fork, Unit B4, Northwoods Condominium to Markus K. Kung, $0.
- Larry Hebb, Robert Hebb and Sherry Harper, Blackfork, Lot 53 Blackman Flats Heights Subdivision to Donna Bohon and Sandie Harlan, $9,900.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #98 section H 20’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Kevin G. Pennington and Gloria F. Frame, $400.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #85 section H 20’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Jeffery E. Pennington and Gloria F. Frame, $400.
- Leonard R. Mitchell/aka Leonard M. Mitchell, Dry Fork, Lot #95 Black Bear Woods to Stefan Raab and Jennifer Raab, $190,000.