Propeterty Transfers for March 25, 2014
The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Mark A. White/Executor Est. David E. White, Anita L. Cooper, Annette L. Mallow, Mark A. White and Robert W. White, Dry Fork, 1.00 ac. Parcel 5 on plat to Annette Lynn Mallow, $0.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot 38 SE section D 10’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Phebe E. Bonner, $0.
- Phebe E. Bonner, Black Fork, Lot 12 H section G 10’x10; Parsons Cemetery to City of Parsons, $0.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #22 SE section H 10’x5’ Parsons Cemetery to Daniel E. Lipscomb, $100.
- Red Rock Enterprises, LLC and Dale W. Frantz/First refusal, Licking, 3 parcels 105 acres to James H. Durr and Ruth E. Durr, $157,500.
- Jerry L. Hatley and Carol Sue Hatley, Hendricks Corporation, Portion of Lot #16 to David A. Heckler, $4,000.
- David L. Hauck, Licking, (1) 0.021 acre (2) 0.034 acre (3) 0.098 acre (4) 0.137 A Easements to West Virginia Department of Transportation DOH, WV DOT DOH,
- Allison Michelle Kern, Robert Curtis Pusateri and John Anthony Pusateri, Dry Fork, Unit/Lot 60 Section D Black Bear Woods to Robert E. Schulz and Dale E. Schulz, $99,900.
- David M. Downs, Dry Fork, Tract 1 Canaan Loop 2.66 acres to Doris M. Delizia, $370,000.