Turner’s Tidbits

This week’s photo is of the Lambert’s Chevrolet Company. Lambert’s owned the Kaiser Frazier Dealership in the Pulp Mill Bottom. The place burned down, they decided to relocate and build the building on Pennsylvania Avenue. This photo was taken October 10, 1955.  There is an Esso sign and the pumps are visible in the photo. Ideas, comments, or pictures to share contact Tim Turner (304) 478-3389.

more recommended stories