The Tucker County Senior Centers will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. They will reopen on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at the regular time.
ADVICE FOR THE NEW YEAR
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Be true to your teeth, or they’ll be false to you.
- Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
- Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
- Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- It’s nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- Growl all day and you’ll be dog tired at night.
- Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody is looking.