Many people are asking about when we will start up our trips again. The real answer is we don’t know. We have not received any guidance from the Bureau of Senior Services. Linda has been in contact with several bus companies and tour companies and there is not much going on out there. As soon as we can figure out what’s going on, we will let you know. We know you are as anxious to get traveling as we are. We must be patient a little longer.
Now to our less serious issue. Here are some more jokes!
- What kind of coat has many sleeves?
- How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
- How do trees get on the internet?
- What time is it when seven hungry lions are chasing you?
- Why did the bird go to the theater?
- What did the snowman and his wife hang over their baby’s crib?
- What happened when the frog broke down on the highway?
- Why did Irving disconnect the doorbell?
- Why did the girl put lipstick on her forehead?
- What time was it when Sir Lancelot looked at his stomach?
Answers: 1. A coat of Arms 2. He gave her a ring 3. They log in on the woodwide web 4. Seven after one 5. She wanted to wait in the wings 6. Snowmobile 7. He got toad away, 8. He wanted to win the No-Bell prize 9. She was trying to make up her mind 10. The middle of the Knight
It happened we were all asleep
Snow had fallen; six feet deep.
The temperature was ten below,
All the roads were blocked with snow.
“No school today”, the radio said
“Stay home in your cozy bed,
So I quickly dressed
And jumped on my sled.