Red Cross Blood Drive
There will be a Red Cross Blood Drive on Tuesday, January 23, from 1 p.m. until 4:45 p.m. at the Parsons Senior Center sponsored by the Parsons Kiwanis Club. Although it is not necessary to do so, you may register a time by contacting redcrossblood.org.
Historic Landmark Commission meeting
The Tucker County Historic Landmark Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting on Monday, January 22 at 4 p.m. at the Tucker County Historical Society Museum.
Movie Night Monday at Five Rivers Public Library, January 22 at 6 p.m. Showing “Singing with Angels”, Rated PG, Run Time 94 minutes. Snacks and Drinks available. Weather permitting. Please check with the library before you come. Free community event.
Tucker County Day
Celebrating Tucker County, Culture Center, Charleston, WV, Thursday, Jan. 18 at 5 p.m.
Tucker County Day Scheduled Meetings
- 9:00am – Cindy Cramer, WV DOH Building 5,
Traffic Engineering Division (5th Floor)
- 10:30am – Line Up outside of the Senate Floor
- 11:00am – Rubenstein Cadets Presenting of the Colors: Reading of Resolution on the Senate Floor
- 11:30am – 1:30pm – President’s Room, 219M
Senator Sypolt & Senator Smith and Delegate
Wagner & Delegate Jennings
- 3:00pm – Sam England, Chief of WV State Parks Building3, WV Tourism Office Conference Room
- 5:00pm – Reception Culture Center