The following citations have been recorded in the Tucker County Magistrate office:
- James Lee White, Parsons, was cited for shooting within 500 feet of a dwelling by T.L. Fluharty. He was assessed fines of $20 and court cost of $165.25.
- Gisela Padmali, Front Royal, Va., was cited for speeding (55-45) by Cpl. D.W. Burge. She pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Kevin S. Clesser, Elkins, was cited for speeding (59-45) by Sgt. C.D. Siler. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Brock A. Cutright, Buckhannon, was cited for speeding (35-25) and driving suspended by TFC J.J. Schmidle. He pled no contest to both charges and was assessed fines of $104.75 and court cost of $330.50.
The following criminal complaints have been filed in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- Crystal Dawn Brown, McHenry, Md., was charged with DUI, DUI with Child Endangerment and Child Neglect with risk of injury. According to the criminal complaint, on Monday, Jan. 4 Cpl. D.W. Burge traveled to an accident near Thomas. Trooper C.E. Mayle of the West Virginia State Police was at the scene and said in observed the odor of alcohol on the defendant. There was a juvenile in the vehicle at the time of the accident. When Burge approached the defendant he smelled alcohol and her speech was slurred. He asked Brown if she had been drinking and she allegedly said she had drank some shots of vodka earlier. A Preliminary Breath test was given and she registered a .287 BAC. WV DHHR was contacted requesting child custody and Brown was transported to the Parsons City Police Office for a secondary test. Brown failed the three field sobriety tests and she was transported to the Tygart Valley Regional Jail. She is under a $5,000 property/surety bond. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Jan. 11 at 2 p.m. before Magistrate William M. Miller.
- Fred William Maxwell, Jr., Elkins, was charged with two counts of Domestic Battery. The complaint states that on Friday, Jan 1 Deputy C.A. Teter and Deputy C.R. Donelson, of the Tucker County Sheriff’s Department, were dispatched to the Tallyho Hotel Complex for a domestic disturbance call. While speaking with the victims, Adryana and Georgia Munroe, the officer were told that a verbal altercation about Adryana smoking inside the room and using the computer was what initiated the confrontation. Maxwell allegedly came into Adryana’s room and confronted her about smoking and money issues. He allegedly slammed her computer shut and shoved it off the desk. He slapped her and pulled her by the arm. During this incident, Georgia allegedly attempted to get between them and he threw her onto the bed a couple of times. As Maxwell was standing over Georgia, Adryana grabbed him by the shirt to pull him away from her mother, tearing his shirt in the process. There was a hand print mark on Adryana’s arm consistant with being grabbed. Maxwell was intoxicated at the time. He is under a $2,000 property/surety bond.
- Herbert Lee Schoonover. Parsons, was charged with three counts of violating a protective order. The complaint states that on Dec. 30 Sgt. C.D. Siler and TFC J.J. Schmidle were notified of a DVP violation by the Tucker County Prosecutor, Ray LaMora III. Debroah Schoonover advised that on Nov 30, her husband, Herb Schoonover, was served with a DVP. She advised that on Dec. 11 he allegedly sent her a Facebook message. He allegedly sent another on Dec. 13. She states that on Decd. 30 she was traveling to Parsons and noticed he was following her. She states that she made six or seven turns in an attempt to lose him. She finally went to the Prosecutor’s office. She also states that when she went back outside, she found his vehicle in the parking lot so she went back inside. He is in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail under a $6,000 cash bond.
- Jarrod D. Whitehair, Davis, was charged with two counts of harassing or obscene phone calls. The complaint states that on Jan 2, Deputy B.T. Zirk received a complaint of telephone harassment from Allen Huffman. The victim states that Whitehair allegedly called his cell phone on Dec. 19 and threatened to kill him. During the call, the victim allegedly told the defendant not to contact him anymore. On Jan 1, Whitehair called the victim’s residence and spoke to Huffman’s wife and was telling her things to disrupt their marriage. He posted a $500 PR bond.
- Robin Russell Maxson, Parsons, was charged with Sexual Assault 3rd Degree and Solicitation of a minor via computer. The criminal complaint states that on Nov. 15 Cpl. D.W. Burge received a complaint from Tucker County 911 of a sexual assault. Burge traveled to the victim’s residence and completed a WVSP form 193 with victim information, whom is under the age of 16, and a description of the suspect. A search warrant was issued and the victim’s cell phone was seized and sent to the digital forensic lab for analysis. On Jan. 5 Burge obtained results from the test and found the suspect to be Robin Maxson. Burge met with Maxson and read him his rights and Burge obtained a five page written confession from the defendant. He allegedly admitted to traveling to the victim’s residence and having sexual intercourse with her. These are felony counts and Maxson is under a $35,000 cash bond. A preliminary hearing is scheduled on Jan. 11 at 2:30 p.m. before Magistrate Riley H. Barb.