The following citations have been recorded in the Tucker County Magistrate office:
- Trevor D. Schrock, Aurora, was cited for no inspection sticker by Cpl. J.E. Kopec. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Elizabeth M. Fenner, Parsons, was cited for failure to maintain control by K.L. Keplinger. She pled guilty and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Heather C. Nelson, Thomas, was cited for driving suspended and no proof of insurance by Deputy B.T. Zirk. She pled no contest to the first charge and was assessed fines of $100 and court cost of $165.25. The second charge was dismissed with proof shown.
The following criminal complaint has been filed in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- David Dale Kisner, Parsons, was charged with one count DUI. According to the complaint, on Friday, Sept. 21 at approximately 10:54 p.m., Cpl. D.W. Burge was advised via radio communications of a possible DUI at the Parsons Fire Department. Burge and Deputy Sliwinski traveled to the fire department and observed a car parked in the middle of Main St. and the defendant sitting on the sidewalk. Burge was approached by local volunteer fire fighters and was advised that the defendant drove to the fire station and parked in the roadway. Burge approached the defendant and asked if he had driven to the fire department and he allegedly advised that he had. He was asked if he had consumed any alcoholic beverages and he allegedly said that he had drunk a few. A preliminary breath test was administered and he failed by registering a .262 BAC. Field sobriety test were administered and all were failed. The defendant was arrested and transported to the Parsons Police Department for an approved secondary breath test. The WV Implied Consent form was read and signed by the defendant and Mr. Kisner failed three times to provide an accurate sample of breath. He was processed and transported to the Tygart Valley regional Jail. He posted a $500 PR bond and a Bench Trial is scheduled for Dec. 17 at 10 a.m. before Magistrate Riley H. Barb.
The following case has been ordered and adjudged in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- State of West Virginia verses Christopher Allen Marple: He received judgment of guilty plea for one count accidents involving damage to vehicle which occurred on June 30. He was assessed fines of $25; court cost of $165.25 and must make restitution of $500. This case was heard on Sept 21 by Magistrate William M. Miller.