The following citations have been recorded in the Tucker County Magistrate office:
- Sheyenne A. Delawder, Hambleton, was cited for no insurance by Deputy C.A. Teter. She pled no contest and was assessed fines of $200 and court cost of $165.25.
- John Isaac Kahler, Davis, was cited for expired MVI and no proof of insurance by Deputy C.A. Teter. He pled no contest to the first charge and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25. The second charge was dismissed with proof shown.
- Charles E. Barker, Eglon, was cited for expired MVI by Cpl. D.W. Burge. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Gary G. Gibson, Jr., Morgantown, was cited for no MVI and no insurance by Cpl. D.W. Burge. He pled no contest to both charges and was assessed fines of $204.75 and court cost of $330.50.
The following criminal complaint has been filed in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- Lori Ann Cale, Parsons, was charged with one count of Domestic Battery, According to the complaint, on Monday, Oct. 22, the defendant was drinking alcoholic beverages. She was belligerent with Roger Lee Cale, Jr. She woke her children calling them names and slapped Mr. Cale across the face with her open hand. He locked her outside until she begged to come inside and use the bathroom. She allegedly stated that since she was going to be arrested she may as well get her moneys worth. She allegedly attacked him by swinging her fist and making physical contact with him at least two times. He pushed her outside away from the children and locked the door until police arrived. Cpl. Burge was met outside the residence by the defendant whom advised him that she was upset and had hit Mr. Cale a few times. He asked her if she had been hit and she advised no. He spoke with Mr. Cale who detailed the incident and scratches and red marks were noted on Mr. Cale’s face neck and arms. She posted a $500 PR bond and a Bench Trail is scheduled for Dec. 17 at 11 a.m. before Magistrate Riley H. Barb.
The following cases have been ordered and adjudged in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- State of West Virginia verses Deanna Waybright: She received judgment of Dismissed for one count Truancy. A verbal motion by Amber Kyle, Attendance Director, to dismiss was granted by the Magistrate.
- State of West Virginia verses Thomas B. Summerfield, Jr.: Received judgment of Dismissed by Magistrate for one count Truancy. Motion by the State to dismiss was granted. This case has been moved to the Tucker County Circuit Court.
- Sturms verses Wasloski: The court found in favor of Robert S. Sturms against Drema Wasloski in the amount of $500 plus $80 court cost and she must vacate the property.