The following citations have been filed in the Tucker County Magistrate Office:
• Joseph Allen Streets, of Hambleton , was cited for No proof of insurance, which was dismissed with proof shown and No seatbelt, which resulted in a fine of $25.
• Justice Andrea Peirpont, of Elkins, was cited for Speeding (65/55) by Cpl. D.W. Burge. She pled No contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
• Jason A. McCartney, of Thomas, was cited for No insurance, which was dismissed with proof shown, and No MVI by Sr. Trp. C.S. Johnston. He pled No contest and was assessed fines of $4.20 and court cost of $165.80.
• Jamie Lee White, of Red Creek, was cited for No insurance by Cpl. D.W. Burge. Charge was dismissed with proof shown.
• Nicholas Scott Akins, of Hendricks, was cited for No proof of insurance by Dep. C.R. Donelson. Charge was dismissed with proof shown.
• Linda Zeitlin Braverman, of Firfax Station, Va., was cited for Speeding (64/55) by Cpl. D.W. Burge. She pled guilty as was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
• Shane P. Miller, of Lester, was cited for littering by Sr. Trp. J.E. Kopec. He pled guilty and was assessed fines of $100 and court cost of $165.25.
The following cases have been Adjudged by the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
• Donald Lee Johnson, of Thomas, received judgment of No Contest per plea agreement for one count of False representations, Failure to report earnings. The date of violation was Aug. 12, 2012 and his sentence included paying court cost of $165.25, suspended jail time of 30 days and he must pay restitution to Workforce WV of $3,091 plus $618 for penalties. Case was adjudged on July 17 by Magistrate Carol Irons.
• Joshua Thornhill was charged with Brandishing on Jan. 27, 2012 when he allegedly pulled a knife on Marshall Parsons, Jr. Case was dismissed with Thornhill receiving probation for six months and paying court cost of $165.80. Case was adjudged by Magistrate Riley H. Barb.
• Donald R. Edwards, of Grafton, received judgment of a guilty plea for one count of Petit Larceny. The date of violation was Nov. 19, 2012. He was assessed fines of $1 and court cost of $165.25. Case was adjudged on July 19 by Magistrate Carol Irons.
• Paula Phillips, of Hendricks, received judgment of guilty plea for one count Obtaining money, property and services by false pretenses. The Felony charge was dismissed to a misdemeanor charge and she must pay court cost of $165.25. She also received a 30 jail sentence, which was suspended. The case was adjudged on July 11 by Magistrate Riley H. Barb.
The following marriages were filed in the Tucker County Clerk’s Office:
• Robert Lindsey Roberts, 52, of Hambleton to Pamela MaryJane Luckart, 44, of Hambleton on July 25.
• Jacob Martin Hebb, 21, of Hendricks to Mary Elizabeth Smith, 21, of Parsons on July 20.
• Matthew Logan Libscomb, 24, of Parsons to Ashley Dawn Close, 21, of Parsons on July 13.
The following property transfers have been filed in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
• Sally C. Pettit and Diana Lynn Blankenship, Dry Fork, Tract #24 Cabin Mtn. Section A Timberline 5.104 Acres to Robert Blankenship and Diana Lynn Blankenship, $45,000.
• Martin H. Jefferson, Dry Fork, 1.85 Acres/Plat to Scott David Jefferson and Tammy S. Jefferson, $0.
• Kurt Litzau and Sara E. Litzau/Formerly Sara E. Lampo, Sara E. Lampo/Now Sara E. Litzau, Fairfax, Lots 28 & 29 Benbush to Roger L. Markley and Donna J. Markley, $148,000.
• Karen Valentine, Thomas Corporation, Lot #663 to Nathan Joel Baker and Christine Marie Kozan, $9,100.
• Janice G. McDaniel, Parsons Corporation, 20’ Lot #11 and 20’ Lot #10 Currence Addition/Plat to Keith N. McDaniel and Amy S. McDaniel, $33,000.
• Larry L. Streets, Parsons Corporation, ½ interest Lots 62, 63, 64 & 65 Preston Miller Addition to Ernest Lee Nestor, $0.
• Ernest Lee Nestor, Parsons Corporation, Lots 62, 63, 64 & 65 Preston Miller Addition to George Fought and Toni Freet, $38,000.
• Robert J. Hebb, Parsons Corporation, Lot 102 & ½ Lot 103 Central Ave 60’x150’ to Karen S. Ball, $45,000.
• Charles M. Mullennex, Jr., Parsons Corporation, Lot #1 Block J Park Addition 45’x120’ w/1986 MH to Annalee Helmick, $18,000.
• City of Parsons, Black Fork, Lot #169 Section C 20’x10’ Parsons Cemetery to Carolyn E. Helmick, Shreve, $400.
The following was filed in the Tucker County Circuit Court Office:
• On July 30, it was ordered by Circuit Court Judge Phil Jordan that the defendant, Joshua E. Plumley, be released from incarceration at the Tygart Valley Regional Jail and returned to supervision of the Tucker County Probation Office. He must undergo random drug testing to insure compliance with probation.