The following citations have been filed in the Tucker County Magistrate Office:
- Amber Dawn McGee of Davis was cited for Possession of alcohol by a minor by Dep. C.A. Teter. She pled guilty and was assessed fines of $25 and court cost of $165.25.
- Kristen Nicole Whetzel of Mt. Storm was cited for Speeding by Sgt. C.D. Siler. She pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Christopher Lee Friend of Rowlesburg, was cited for Speeding (60-45) and No modified MVI by Sgt. C.D. Siler. He pled no contest to the speeding charge and was assessed fines of $4.20 and court cost of $165.80. The second charge was dismissed.
- Evelyn Marie Frymyer of Parsons was cited for No seatbelt by Sr. Trp. J.J. Schmidle. She pled guilty and was assessed fines of $25.
- William R. Martin of Reedsville was cited for Speeding (74-55) and No proof of insurance by TFC. J.E. Kopec. Both charges were dismissed by the State Pursuant to Plea.
- Jeffery Michael Wallace of Morgantown was cited for Speeding (64-55) by Cpl. M.A. Roy. He pled No contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
The following criminal cases have been filed in to the Tucker County Magistrate office:
- Jennifer Lynn Kennard of Davis was charged with Driving under the influence of alcohol on Oct. 13 by Dep. C.R. Donelson. According to the criminal complaint, on Sunday, Oct. 13 at 2 a.m. Dep. Donelson stopped the defendant for Loud Exhaust and Driving left of center. The officer asked Kennard if she had been drinking and she answered that she had. She was submitted to a field sobriety test and failed all but the one legged stand. She was transported to the Parsons Police Department where she blew a .083%. She posted a PR bond of $500.
- Brandon Lee Bryant of Parsons was charged with Telephone Harassment. According to the criminal complaint, on Oct. 9, Tucker County Prosecutor, Ray LaMora, contacted the Parsons Detachment of the West Virginia State Police to report that Bryant has made 18 hang up calls to Tucker County 911 since Feb. 28. The last call was received on Oct. 9. Bryant was questioned by police officials and he stated that all the calls had been made by accident. He posted a PR Bond $5V00 and court hearing for Dec. 5 at 10 a.m.
- Brandon Lee Bryant of Parsons was charged with Malicious or unlawful assault, assault, battery. According to the criminal complaint, on Friday, Oct. 11, Bryant hit a juvenile in the face at a football game in Parsons. He posted a PR Bond $500 and court hearing for Dec. 5 at 10 a.m.