The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Terry B. Kuhn, Sr. Hambleton Corporation, 31 sq. rods to Jeremy Ryan Kuhn, $0.
- Paul Nestor/Trustee, Lorine G. Nestor/Trustee; Paul Nestor and Lorine G. Nestor Revocable Trust, Parsons Corporation, Lot 69 and Eastern 50 ft. Lots 30, 31,32,33,34 and 35 Miller Addition to Shawn R. Marker and Clarissa M. Bohon, $42,500.
- Carol A. Snyder, Licking, 1/3 interest minerals 115.90 acres to Matthew J. Snyder, $0.
- Kenneth W. Roy, Black Fork, Lot 66 Blackman Flats Heights Subdivision to Danny L. Rhodes and Jessica Rhodes, $40,000.
- Alan Lee Goldberg/Trustee; Alan Lee Goldberg Revocable Living Trust, Black Fork, 133.69 acres Pheasant to Alan Lee Goldberg/Trustee; Alan Lee Goldberg Revocable Living Trust, $0.
- Harold W. Phillips and Judy A. Phillips, St. George, 9.881 sq. ft. or 0.22 acre to Todd Bolyard, $8,000.
- Sharon L. Woods, Hendricks Corporation, Transfer on Death: Lots 3 and 4 Rosendorf Addition to Tamara Dawn Moore, Crystal Michele Stone and Kayla Nicole Woods, $0.
- Helen E. Simmons, Black Fork, ½ Lot 113 Section G Poling Addition Parsons City Cemetery to Larry Denison and Janet Denison, $0.