The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Kimberly Ann Day, St. George, 11.31 acres Leadmine/plat to Michael W. Wolford and Marina E. Wolford, $39,000.
- Suzanne M. Clark Pitrolo, Dry Fork, Lot 3 Phase III Windwood to Edward R. Pitrolo, $0.
- David Scott Kennard, William E. Parrack and Barbara E. Parrack, St. George, (1) 13.61 acres, (2) 1 acre, (3) 15 acres, (4) 0.51 acre, (5) 1.16 acres to Jeremy Hile and Amanda Hile, $24,000.
- Deborah Bsharah, Christine Peterson, Estate of Robert J. Lewis, Dry Fork, Unit 35 Building 3 Deerfield Village Condominiums to East End Rentals LLC, $0.
- Jerry A. Shupp and Frances L. Shupp, Fairfax, Lot 40 Benbush and 2.24 acres to Charles E. Likens, II and Michelle N. Likens, $121,000.
- William L. Holler, Sr., Clover, (1) 11.88 acres, (2) 23.53 acres to William L. Holler, Sr./Life Estate, William L. Holler, Jr., Mark A. Holler, Lesa M. Corley and Lesley Wade Holler, $0.
- Neil H. Zickefoose and Gail L. Zickefoose, Dry Fork, Unit E5 Week 24 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to Gary M. Zickefoose, $500.