The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Linda E. Hedrick, Parsons Corporation, Corrective Deed: (1) 0.173 acre (2) 8,358 sq. ft. (3) 5/8 acre to Mariah Lindsey Bowley and Derek Matthew Hinkle, $0.
- West Virginia Department of Transportation; WV Dept. of Transportation/DOH; Davis, Order Vesting Absolute Title and Final Order to Western Pocahontas Properties Limited Partnership, WPPLP, Sheriff of Tucker County/Treasurer; Tucker County Sheriff/Treasurer,
- Patrick H. McCabe and Kimberly A. McCabe, Dry Fork, Lot 174 Mountainside Timberline to Juliana G. Serafin and Albert C. Liu, $42,000.
- Jack L. Mullenax and Michele A. Mullenax, Black Fork, 0.04 acre Right of Way and 1091 sq. ft. Easement to West Virginia Department of Transportation/DOH; WV Dept. of Transportation/DOH, $189,480.
- Robert J. Cherry, Dry Fork, Lot 46 Yoakum Run New Timberline to Tyson R. Hermes and Julie R. Hermes, $255,000.
- Douglas F. West and Sherlyn F. West, Dry Fork, Lot 26 Yoakum Run New Timberline to Christian L. Goepper and Linda D. Goepper, $230,000.
- Raptor Ridge Ventures LLC, Dry Fork, Unit 1 Winterset to Jonathan Michael Davis and Mandy Michelle Davis, $365,000.
- David A. Baxter, Dry Fork, Lot 63 Northface Timberline to Daniel L. Neff, II and Angela M. Neff, $480,000.
Scott M. Keough and Erika C. Keough, Thomas Corporation, Lot 628 to Bradley B. Carroll, Robert Carroll and Ruthalee Carroll, $114,999.
- Patrick E. Darlington, Black Fork, 2.36 acres or Lot 17 River Bend Subdivision Hile Addition to Brandon Keller and Katlynn Keller, $235,000.
- Manuel J. Sevilla and Pearl T. Sevilla, Dry Fork, Unit D-201 Herzwood to Jeffrey C. Lovelace, Jr. and Marisol Miranda Lovelace, $94,500.
- David C. Lesher and Nancy E. Lesher, Davis, 11.01 acres to Kathleen W. Preston, $90,000.
- Rosilea Vance, Dry Fork, 0.56 acre Lanesville to James R. Vance, $0.