The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Tanya Dobrznyski, Nadia Prudente and Dennis Dobrznyski, Dry Fork, Pot 97 Black Bear Woods Resort to Tanya Dobrznyski, $235,000.
- John Cooper and Leah Cooper, Davis, Tract 12 Section 1 Black Bear Woods 2.03 acres to Mary L. Deprez, $28,000.
- Martha Loughead, Dry Fork, Tract 17 Blackwater Section Timberline to Janna Brown, $250,000.
- Windwood Village, Covenants Conditions Restrictions and Eastments to Windwood Village.
- Raymond E. Jacko, Black Fork, 0.6 acre to Dillion L. Bunnell and Deven B. Bunnell, $5,500.
- Brent M. Everson and Meredith Everson, Clover, (1) 9.23 acres (2) 0.823 acre to Douglas R. Rabeneck and Laurie A. Rabeneck, $129,500.
- US Bank NA/Trustee RMAC Trust, Dry Fork, Lot 51 Northface Timberline to Shawn Goss and Candice Goss, $153,000.
- Terry G. Simmons and Teresa Dawn Simmons, Parsons Corporation, Lot 98 and 22’ Lot 99 and ROW Currence Addition to Charles David Simmons, $0.