The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Richard Madonia and Erlyn Madonia, Dry Fork, Unit/Lot 17 Black Bear Woods to Douglas B. Spry and Janet Y. Spry, $135,000.
- Scott Alexander Hamilton and Stuart Henry Hamilton, Jr./Estate, Dry Fork, Unit B2 Week 7 Land of Canaan Vacation resort to Scott Alexander Hamilton and Lora G. Hamilton, $0.
- Jon William Cain, Sr. and Jean Elizabeth Cain, Dry Fork, Unit 1232 Building 2 Beech Lodge Beaver Ridge Resort to David Yaussy and Rebecca McPhail, $70,000.
- Jeffrey L. Stratton/AKA Jeffrey R. Stratton, Dry Fork, Unit 1235 Building 2 Beech Lodge Beaver Ridge Resort to Kenneth R. Sanford and Karen T. Sanford, $45,000.
- Brian T. Moore, St. George, 28.98 acres and 2 acre island to River Escape LLC, $531,000.
- Diane Renee Elbon, Stacy L. Cohen, Kristy Dawn Davis; Estate of Lewis Cline, Dry Fork, ½ of 1/5 mineral interest (Estate of Lewis Cline) 19 acres, 4 acres and 8 acres to Diane Renee Elbon, Stacy L. Cohen and Kristy Dawn Davis, $0.
- Louis A. Mayo, Dry Fork, Unit 113 Building 1 Deerfield Village to John Richard Marra, Jr. and Kathy Lynn Marra, $155,000.