The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Shawn R. Dixon and Cary J. Dixon, Dry Fork, Lots 89 & 90 Winterhaven to Justin M. Jarkowski and Hope M. Jarkowski, $390,000.
- John K. Skidmore, Dry Fork, Lot 8 Mountain Haus Subdivision to Jeffrey Wolford.
- Ceproperties LLC, Parsons Corporation, P/O Lot 87 60×90 to Trevor Vanscoy and Camille Vanscoy, $59,000.
- Canaan Valley Land Developers LLC, Dry Fork, Unit 9A, Unit 9B and Unit 13B Windwood Village to Frank Brooke, $232,000.
- Western Pocahontas Properties Limited Partnership, Thomas Corporation, 4.1 acres Surface to Cortland Acres Association, Inc., $50,000.
- Mark A. Tomblyn, Philip C. Tomblyn and Lisa D. Preusch, Dry Fork, Lot 6 Wood Terrace Timberwood Timberline 2.23 acres to Alpine Lodges LLC, $100,000.
- Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB as Trustee of Stanwich Mort, parsons Corporation, Lots 5, 6 and P/O Lot 7 Wingfield Addition to EXR LLC, $8,785.
- City of Parsons, Black Fork, Western ½ Lot 150 Section H 10×10 Parsons City Cemetery to Michael J. Pugh and Kelly F. Pugh, $800.
- KDS Holdings LLC, Dry Fork, Unit 33 Winterset to Douglas E. Kunc and Karen Mitchell Steffel Kunc, $0.