The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Brett Kepner and Joanna Kepner, Licking, 2.04 acres Surface and Minerals to Cody Kisamore and Jessica Kisamore, $60,000.
- Linda K. Rohrig/Exec., St. George, 177.71 acres Bethel Farm to Linda K. Rohrig/Trustee, $0.
- Allen S. Goodson and Holly L. Goodson, Dry Fork, Unit A3 Northwoods Condominium to Crown Jewel Properties, LLC, $73,000.
- David C. Allman and Peggy J. Allman, Dry Fork, Lot 2 Stone Camp Meadows 2.07 acres to Gretta Pfalzgraf, $15,000.
- Robert W. Vass and Linda T. Vass, Dry Fork, Lot 6 Windwood Phase 1 to David A. Starcher and Marsha D. Starcher, $196,000.
- Christopher M. Knowles, Dry Fork, 4.71 acres High Meadow/Plat to Riley H. Barb and Amy B. Barb, $40,000.
- Michael A. Calabrese and Donna R. Calabrese, Dry Fork, Unit 28 Deerfield Village to Mitchell Lee Crislip and Robin R. Crislip, $135,000.
- John Richard and Melanie Richard, David Corporation, Lot 64 Section 1 Tuscan Ridge to John Richard, $0.