The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Eric L. Mullenax, Jacqueline G. Cale and Gwenevere D. Gilbert, St. George, 2.05 acre/plat to Logan Burns and Lydia Mullenax, $0.
- Mary Catherine Deeter, Dry Fork, ¼ interest Lot 1 Beaver Ridge Villas 0.26 acre to Gregory S. Hadjis, $48,750.
- Pammy Dawn White, Dry Fork, Lot 3 on Rt. 45 to Brandon J. Bonner and Dillon S. Bonner, $1,000.
- T&L Rentals LLC, Dry Fork, Unit A6 Northwoods Condominium to T&L Land Company LLC, $0.
- Samuel Eichelberger/AKA/ Salvatore Eichelberger, Thomas Corporation, Lot 83 Surface only to Casey W. Fridley, $32,000.
- Martha Scelso Rosier, Clover, 2 acres to Randall Craig Nestor and Robyn D. Nestor, $5,000.
- Joshua Ridgeway, Lickins, ½ mineral in 98 acres to Joshua Ridgeway, $0.
- Stanley MacDonald and Melanie MacDonald, Dry Fork, Unit 21 Section A Black Bear Woods to Patricia J. Snow, $81,000.