The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Donna Eye/Trustee, Sandy Lambert/Trustee, Anthony Bonner/Trustee, James Bonner/Trustee, Janice Thompson/Trustee, Robert Lambert/Trustee, Kermit Bonner/Trustee, Lewis Smith/Trustee; Flanagan Hill United Methodist Church, Dry Fork, (1) 0.15 acre, (2) 0.11 acre to Flanagan Hill Cemetery/Trustees of; Trustees of Flanagan Hill Cemetery, $0.
- Geoffrey N. Fusco and Marciea Alabee Fusco, Davis Corporation, Revised Lot 2 & Part Lot 3 or 9523 sq. ft. Beaver Creek Village to Robert Alan Vernon and Alice D. Vernon, $27,000.
- Randy B. Miller and Diane M. Miller, Dry Fork, Unit 34 Building 3 Deerfield Village to Timothy G. Hill and Suzanne Hill, $155,000.
- John S. Golden and Kathleen L. Golden, Dry Fork, Lot 63 Mountainside Timberline to Melvin Wells Carr, III, $365,000.
- Robert Stull and Shannon McCann, Davis Corporation, 0.30 acre w/ROW graveled area to Delaney Properties, LLC, $0.
- Melissa Nelson/NOW Russell; Melissa Nelson Russell, City of Parsons, Lot 215 and parcel to City of Parsons, $5,000.