The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Barbara Zickafoose and Bekki Leigh, Thomas Corporation, Rehabilitation of Milkint Building to Historic Preservation Office of the Division of Culture and History, $10,104.
- Martha A. Nestor, Donald J. Plum, Elizabeth M, Plum/now McCallister and Mary Ann Simpson, Hambleton Corporation, Lot 128 and adjoining triangular lot to Hamric Public Service District, $5,000.
- Terry L. Hile, Judy L. Hile and Co Conservators of Foster Allen Hile, Black Fork, 5.02 acres along Rt. 15/1 to Justin A. Browning and Angela K. Browning, $155,000.
- Robert B. Cooper, Thomas Corporation, Southern ½ lot 75 to Joan Wilcox, $25,000.
- James H. Durr and Ruth E. Durr, Licking, (1) 100 acres (2) 5 acres (3) 18 acres and R.O.W. to Shilo, LLC., $0.
- John R. Angotti and Shea L. Angotti, Dry Fork, 0.26 acres Lot 10 Northface Section of Timberline to Alyce M. Dawson and Mark A. Schnabel, $290,000.
- Jody D. Kackley, Sr. and Tina M. Kackley, Davis Corporation, Lot 390 and 391 to Jody D. Kackley, Jr., Gift.