Month of November 2022
- Felony Arrests (charges or indictments) 1
- Persons Arrested on Felony charges 1
- Misdemeanor arrest (charges or indictments) 4
- Persons arrested on misdemeanor charges 3
- Misdemeanor citations issues 3
- Hazardous moving violations tickets issued 9
- Other traffic violations tickets issued 11
- Hazardous moving violations warning issued 49
- Other traffic violations warning issued 55
- DUI arrest (Driving under the influence) 0
- Motorist Assists ie. broke down vehicle 6
- Vehicle crashes where a crash report was generated 5
- Felony cases fielded resulting in a police report 1
- Misdemeanor cases fielded resulting in a police report 8
- Drugs confiscated in dollar street value amount $0
- Other contraband confiscated $0
- Domestic violence petitions served 0
- Job Tasks completed 382
- Calls for service either through 911 or walk ins resulting in Police action 103
- Mileage Report (Total miles traveled by the Department patrolling) 6,218 miles
Additional Notes : The Sheriff’s Office will be hosting its yearly Conceal Carry Class on February 4TH 2023, 10:00 AM sharp, at the Old Courthouse . Cost is $ 55.00 call 304-478-2321 to get signed up for a reminder call at no cost pay on day of course.
Taxes can now be viewed on line and paid on line at tuckertax.compiled-technologies.com, the system is user friendly and a receipt can be printed off as well.
Unpaid real estate taxes for the year of 2021 and 2022 have been certified to the State. This means if you did not pay your real estate taxes for these years you have to redeem them from the State by calling 304-558-2262.
This monthly report has been prepared by Sheriff “Jake” Kopec for educating the public as to how their tax dollars are being put to use at the Tucker County Sheriff Office.
Leave a Reply