This photo is identified as the Camp Director’s Office and Infirmary at Camp Horseshoe. The Camp was built in 1938-39 by the Civilian Conservation Camp. The Ohio-West Virginia YMCA has been leasing Camp Horseshoe from the Forest Service since 1940. There are a variety of educational camps conducted for most all ages, drawing folks from various locations. Ideas, comments, suggestions, or photos to share contact Tim Turner (304) 478-3389.