SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will conduct its next quarterly meeting on Aug. 2, opting again for a virtual format due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Those who wish to submit comments must do so by email or mail before the meeting. The deadline for submitting comments is 5 p.m. on Friday, July 24. A live stream of the meeting will be posted to the West Virginia Department of Commerce’s YouTube channel and on DNR’s Facebook page.
Call to Order – 1 p.m.
- Review, Correct and Approve the Minutes of the May 31, 2020, Natural Resources Commission Meeting held at Stonewall Resort State Park
- Approval of the 2021-2022 Small Game and Furbearer Hunting and Trapping Regulations
- Approval of the 2021 Fishing Regulations
- Approval of the 2021 Reptile and Amphibian Regulations
- Public Comments
- Director McDaniel’s Comments
- Vote on Lowering the Buck Limit
- Next Meeting Date and Place
How to Submit Comments
The commenting deadline is 5 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Those who wish to submit comments should closely follow these guidelines:
- All comments must include the name of the person submitting the comment, the city and state where they reside and any organization the individual is representing.
- Typed comments are the preferred method of comment submission.
- Typed comments may not exceed one standard 8.5-inch by 11-inch page in length.
- All typed comments should be in 12 point Times New Roman font with page margins no smaller than one inch on all sides.
- Handwritten comments are acceptable but must be legible and limited to no more than one side of a standard 8.5-inch by 11-inch piece of paper.
Comments must be submitted by email to WVNRCommission@wv.gov or sent by mail to the following address:
West Virginia Division of Natural Resources
C/O Director Stephen McDaniel
324 4th Avenue
South Charleston, WV 25303