This is a photo of George and Ella Luessow Wolf. The Wolf’s moved to Parsons in 1901. Although Mr. Wolf was blind, he was involved in the lumber business all his life. He owned a sawmill across the river from St. John’s Church. He served as Mayor of Parsons from 1927-1931. Mrs. Wolf was a cook at various logging camps. Ideas, comments, suggestions, or photos to share contact Tim Turner (304) 478-3389.