The Five Rivers Public Library is open with limited hours to the public Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Curbside service and appointments are available upon request.
- Library is limited to 6 patrons at one time.
- Masks/face coverings are required while in the library.
- Patrons are asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the library.
- Wi-Fi (3880) will remain open at this time. We ask that Wi-Fi users remain outside.
- All surfaces are sanitized between patrons and/or every two hours.
- Returned materials are quarantined for 72 hours.
- Virtual Toddler Time, Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. on Facebook, activity packet available for pick up.
- Even when the library building is closed, WV READS is available 24/7 on your electronic device. https://wvreads.overdrive.com
- Going forwards, we will continue to monitor CDC, state, local, and other entities for updated guidelines.
- Check our Facebook and/or webpage (fiverivers.lib.wv.us) for updates or contact us by phone 304-478-3880 during open hours.
Thanks for your understanding, we want to keep the staff and you the public safe.