Five Rivers Public Library hours starting April 5, Monday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
** Fines will no longer be waived on materials, checked out after April 5.
- For the safety of our librarians and you the patrons, you must wear a Face mask or face covering(over your nose)while in the library at all times.
- Appointments are not necessary, but we are still offering Curbside service and by appointment.
- To request curbside and or appointments call the library (304) 478-3880, firstname.lastname@example.org message us on facebook.
- Please have your library card number when requesting and checking out materials.
- Wi-Fi is available at curbside
- We will strive to accommodate your library needs during these times.
- We thank you for your patience and understanding.