According to Fansler, the first licensed druggist in Parsons was J. W. Kogelschatz. He moved into a room of the Tucker County Bank Building in February 1904, and the same premises were used for a drug store for a long time. He was followed by Kent White Scott and in 1944 Rodney Barb purchased the drug store and operated it. This is a photo of a medicine envelope from the J. W. Kogelschatz Drug Company. Ideas, comments, suggestions, or items to share contact Tim Turner (304) 478-3389.