This is a picture of a plate from The First United Methodist Church of Parsons. The Church on the Hill was built in 1892. In 1958 the educational unit was constructed. Our Bell is the oldest in Tucker County. The parsonage was completed in 1963. Ground Breaking Services for The New Sanctuary was held June 28,1964 with the first worship service Easter, April 18, 1965. The Reverend Meade Gutshall has served this congregation for 13 years. Present membership is 437. These plates were made in 1968 by the W.S.C. S. Ideas or comments contact Tim Turner (304) 478-3389.