The following citations have been recorded in the Tucker County Magistrate office:
- Pierre J. Slaiby, Bristow, Va. was cited for speeding (69-65) by TFC J.J. Schmidle. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $475 and court cost of $165.25.
- Justin W. Sacks, Parsons, was cited for defeat drug screen by Deputy C.A. Teter. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $10 and court cost of $165.25.
- Steven A. Portillo, Gainsville, Va. was cited for speeding (69-65) by TFC J.J. Schmidle. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Sarah E. Hubbard, Parsons, was cited for expired registration and expired MVI by Cpl. J.E. Kopec. She pled no contest to both charges and was assessed fines of $9.50 and court cost of $330.50.
- Paul J. Kinsinger, Oakland, Md. was cited for no modified MVI by Cpl. D.W. Burge. He pled no contest and was assessed fines of $4.75 and court cost of $165.25.
- Anne L. Strad, Morgantown, was cited for expired MVI by Cpl. J.E. Kopec. The charge was dismissed with proof shown.
The following criminal complaint has been filed in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- Adam L. Goss, Parsons, was charged with one count Domestic Battery. According to the complaint, on Tuesday, Oct. 16 at approximately 7:43 a.m. Deputy C.A. Teter was dispatched by Tucker County 911 to a domestic disturbance at 221 Merrill St. Upon arrival he met with the victim, Misty Bryant, who stated that her and her live in boyfriend, Adam Goss, got into a verbal argument. She then stated that during the argument he grabbed her by her forearm and shoved her into some items in the kitchen. She stated she had to scratch him to get him to let her go. The defendant had left the scene before officer’s arrival. Officers located him one street over walking back to the residence from a store. He stated that they had a verbal argument but claims that she was the aggressor pulling his hair and scratching him. He had scratch marks on the right side of his neck and the victim was holding her arm in pain. He posted a $500 PR bond and a Bench Trial is scheduled for Dec. 6 at 10 a.m. before Magistrate Riley H. Barb.