The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Steven R. Wotring, Thomas Corporation, Lots 672 and 671 Surface to Trent Lambert, $40,000.
- Lowell P. Bee and Sharon D. Bee, Dry Fork, Unit 70 Deerfield Village to Route 32 Rentals, LLC, $81,000.
- William C. Murdock, Jr. and Marilyn C. Murdock, Dry Fork, Unit 102 Deerfield Village to John N. Simpson and Rebecca R. Simpson, $143,500.
- Jeremy Albrecht and Courtney Albrecht, Dry Fork, Unit A9 Talheim Village to Paul Reneau and Julie Reneau, $81,000.
- William E. Horton, Dry Fork, Unit A4 Week 6 Land of Canaan Vacation Resort to William E. Horton and Victoria L. Horton, $0.
- Connie E. Shiner and Donna L. Kight, St. George, 43 acres to Duane E. Poling and Melissa J. Poling, $220,000.
- Jaime Henriquez, Dry Fork, Lot 21 Windwood to John H. Richard and Melanie Richard, $255,000.
- George Richard Berner and Anne Elizabeth Berner, Dry Fork, Parcel E1 Cedar Place to Shawn Goss and Candice Goss, $125,000.