The following citations have been recorded in the Tucker County Magistrate office:
- Matthew J. Howell, Beverly, was cited for driving suspended and no insurance by Deputy C.R. Donelson. He pled guilty and was assessed fines of $300 and court cost of $330.50.
- Adam J. Firl, Hambleton, was cited for no proof of insurance by Cpl. J.E. Kopec. The charge was dismissed with proof shown.
- Steven C. Pendleton, Old Fields, was cited for cell phone use by Sgt. C.D. Siler. He was assessed fines of $100.
- Eugene B. Lanham, Shinnston, was cited for no trout stamp by WVDNR. He was assessed fines of $20 and court cost of $165.25.
The following cases have been ordered and adjudged in the Tucker County Magistrate Court:
- Weeks verses Mann, The court found in favor of Victoria Weeks against Janice Mann in the amount of $2,713.94 plus $95 court cost.
- State of West Virginia verses Tabatha Sue Amos, Riverton, received judgment of no contest plea for one count driving while license suspended or revoked and one count operation of vehicle without evidence of registration. She was assessed fines of $104.75 and court cost of $330.50. This case was heard on March 5 by Magistrate William M. Miller.