The following property transfers have been recorded in the Tucker County Clerk’s office:
- Workman Land & Livestock LLC, Dry Fork, Lot 5 Jenningston Farm 3.307 acres to Gregory S. Hinkle and Diane L. Hinkle, $9,100.
- Scott Hinkle, Diane L. Hinkle, Hinkle Funeral Home Inc. Davis Corporation, 0.18 acre Pt Lot 186 and Pt Lot 187/Plat to Jamie Darby and Heather Darby, $188,000.
- John W. Cooper, James Calvin Cooper, III, Karen S. Peterson, Ida L. Victorson Slezak, Carol Stark, M. Susan Wingfield, Ruth Cooper Yagle, Stuart Thornton Cooper and Freda Louise Graham, Dry Fork, Lot 15 Flag Run to Joseph Tucker Garten, $82,500.
- Jason Slaughter and Wendy L. Slaughter, Dry Fork, Unit 67 Building 2 Deerfield Village to Patrick R. Niday and Danielle S. Niday, $142,000.
- Pamela Watkins, Brenda Rosier and Debora Kerns, Dry Fork, Unit B1 Week 42 Land of Canaan Vacation resort to Brenda Rosier and Debora Kerns, $0.
- Debra F. Sullivan, David S. Sullivan and Edgar P. Fogelman, Jr., Dry Fork, Lot 18 Pointy Knob to David M. Bell and Carol E. Bell, $39,000.
- Patricia Ann Smith, St. George, 7000 sq. ft. to Sandra A. Saponari and Richard J. Saponari, $0.